My True Passion
After successful careers as a Naval Officer and as a military consultant, I’ve found my true passion through helping others succeed in their individual wellness goals. I have combined my previous work, education, and experience to educate and encourage healing wellness through integrative nutrition and functional body movement.
Hi, I’m Eleanor Duelley.
I guide people looking for a healthier path to healing their bodies with whole foods nutrition. My military experience gives me the edge when it comes to coaching and developing effective, time-saving protocols that not only see results but become realistic lifestyle choices.
- Master of Science, Nutrition and Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Board Certified Candidate for the Certified Nutrition Specialist®
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified ServSafe® Food Protection Manager (Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, ASNI.)
- Clinical Nutritionist, NOVA Physicians Wellness Center
- AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFPA Certified Group Fitness Trainer
- Integrative Nutritionist and Health Coach at Nourishingnutrition.net
- AFPA Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
- U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Officer
- B.S. Mathematics, Carnegie Mellon University