I Help Women Restore Their Hormone Health
After successful careers as a Naval Officer and as a military consultant, I’ve found my true passion through empowering women to advocate for themselves when it comes to protecting and healing their bodies.
I have heard the story too many times of women taking their needs and concerns to their doctors and being told that the bloodwork shows no disease, therefore there is nothing wrong, even when something feels off.
Women need to be listened to and validated for what they are experiencing and now is the time to stand up and have support for that advocation. I show women how to do this for themselves, find the answers to the root causes of painful symptoms and experiences, in order to heal and grow.
Self acceptance is one of the first steps of growth and by combining powerful intuitive clues (that are inside every one of us) and functional, scientific nutritional practices, we can create the lifestyle of freedom that you have always sought. I am so passionate about helping women discover that they don’t have to live in a restrictive world to live happy, healthy and empowered lives.
Hi, I’m Eleanor Duelley.
I’m a Board-Certified Nutritionist (CNS)
and Licensed Dietician Nutritionist (LDN) based in Allen, TX.
My purpose is to guide women who are looking for a healthier path to healing their bodies with whole foods nutrition rather than immediately jumping to quick fixes or pharmaceuticals. My military and life experience gives me the edge when it comes to listening and guiding women to stand up for themselves and take charge of their own health care needs.
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist specializing in Hormone Health at Nourishingnutrition.net
- Graduate of Funktional Nutrition Academy
- Master of Science, Nutrition and Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Board Certified Nutrition Specialist® (including over 1000 hours of clinical practice)
- Licensed Dietician and Nutritionist
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified ServSafe® Food Protection Manager (Accredited by the American National Standards Institute, ASNI.)
- Clinical Nutritionist, NOVA Physicians Wellness Center
- AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFPA Certified Group Fitness Trainer
- AFPA Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
- U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Officer
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, Carnegie Mellon University